As a comprehensive breast center, the Breast Institute at Northern Westchester Hospital provides compassionate, advanced all-in-one breast health care.
Through The Breast Institute’s comprehensive approach, patients have access to cancer specialists - (breast cancer doctors & surgeons, genetic counselors, breast reconstruction surgeons and oncologists) who are expert in the latest techniques and technologies to diagnose and treat breast cancer, all in one place at the breast center.
- Mammography, diagnosis and interventional radiology in our women-only imaging center
- Education, BRCA testing, genetic evaluation, and prevention
- Medical and surgical interventions for high-risk breast surgery patients
- Aesthetic Oncology: Our multidisciplinary approach to the surgical treatment of cancer unites the expertise of oncologic breast surgeons with reconstructive breast surgeons
- Expertise in the use of state-of-the-art technology
- Tumor Board
- Clinical Trials
Learn more about all the breast center services we provide at NWH’s The Breast Institute by calling us at 914-242-7640 or to request an appointent with our imaging center, please complete the online contact form.
Our Comprehensive Approach to Breast Cancer Surgery
Take a virtual tour of The Breast Institute