Breast Cancer Support Groups & Classes
At Northern Westchester Hospital, we are committed to treating the whole patient, not just the disease. We understand that different types of support work for different people, which is why we sponsor a number of supportive groups and educational activities that have shown to be very helpful to our patients.
Our breast cancer patients may find that a breast cancer support group is beneficial to their overall healing. They may also find benefit from support groups or classes not specific to breast cancer.
Some example support groups and classes are listed below.
- Breast Cancer Support Group
- Cancer Support
- Patient Navigators at NWH – American Cancer Society
- A Medically Supervised Exercise Program
- Kripalu Yoga and Meditation Classes for patients with cancer and their caregivers
- Look Good, Feel Better Program for women with cancer
- Support for Everyone
- Caregivers Center Support Group
- Group Drumming for Health Outcomes
- Relaxation and Stress Management Through Music
- Integrative Medicine Acupuncture Services
For a complete listing of upcoming breast cancer support groups or other support groups and events visit our NWH Events Calendar. You can also give us a call at 914.242.7640.