Breast Cancer Risk Program
To make an appointment, call 914.242.7666.
At least 75% of women in the U.S. who develop breast cancer are not high-risk; they are either low-or average-risk, often with no family history. That makes a breast cancer risk assessment essential for every woman.
Personal Strategies to Reduce Breast Cancer Risk
The Breast Cancer Risk Program is open to all women over 35 years old who don’t have a personal history of breast cancer, and are not followed by a breast surgeon. Using the Program empowers women with accurate information about their degree of risk and their personal risk factors. We partner with them to identify the best ways to address factors within their control to substantially reduce their risk.
Included in the 30-Minute Breast Cancer Risk Assessment:
- Computerized Breast Cancer Risk Assessment (short-and long-term risk)
- Genetic Risk Assessment
- Personalized Guidelines for Risk Reduction through Lifestyle Changes
- Clinical Breast Exam
- Review of Self Breast Exam
- Consultation with a Certified Breast Clinician
- Comprehensive Breast Health Plan: Customized Recommendations for Imaging, Exams, and Risk Reduction Strategies
Ask your doctor for a referral.
Are you due for an annual mammogram? Find out or schedule your 3D mammo by contacting us online or calling 914.666.1446.
The National Cancer Institute recommends a mammogram every year, starting at age 40.